The album has been well received with the Independent calling it “a scintillating shot of roughneck rhythm and blues!” awarding it 4/5 stars, as well as MOJO commenting “It’s nigh on impossible not to succumb to the band’s hurtling energy and panache.” 2013 saw the boys supporting Arctic Monkeys on their European tour, and 2014 is set to be their year. Catch them at Concorde 2 for this intimate show whilst you still can!
- Brighton i360: Construction begin June 2014 !
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April