- After selling out shows in their 2012 tour, the Happy Mondays are back and ready to twist Brighton’s melon in 2013 .. On bank holiday Sunday 26th of May, the full original line-up of the Mondays will be bringing their iconic Madchester sound and rock ‘n’ roll swagger to the shores of Brighton, for a live show like no other. Support on this one off date, comes from acid house legends 808 State Soundsystem and Peter Hook(New Order and Joy Division) will be finishing the night off with an after-party at Life Club.
- Some of the Sea Spray Hotel team will be attending this event.
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April
- Brighton Fringe Festival : 3rd May-1st June