In 2014 indulge yourself in all things chocolatey at the all new Chocolate Festival. The festival will create a world of multisensory thrills – all located in the comfort of the characterful Brighton Dome Corn Exchange.
The festival has been completely re-thought for this year to offer an utterly unique visitor experience. It’s a chance for chocoholics to not only discover the best and newest artisan chocolates, but also to indulge their senses in Britain’s first celebration of its kind. This year, for the first time, the festivals will include the following new elements*:
• Tasting Lounge with Seventy: Thrill your taste buds on a journey of discovery guided by world-renowned chocolate expert Martin Christy.
• The Cocoa Spa: Soothe your senses with luxurious cocoa butter beauty treatments.
• The Chocolate Café: Kick back and relax with your friends while you sip the creamiest hot chocolate in town.
• Brownie Trail: Join the fun quest to hunt down the best ever chocolate brownie.
• Easter Zone: Feast your eyes on this year’s pick of the best Easter eggs.
• Health Zone: Try delicious free-from and raw chocolate and discover its many surprising health benefits.
• The Chocolate Market: Discover Britain’s top artisan chocolate companies all conveniently showcased under one roof.
• Tea & Coffee Zone: Savour the aroma of freshly roasted coffee and fine teas.
After a good dose of Chocolate, come and relax you at the Sea Spray hotel !