We have had lots of requests about where can you go to see Father Christmas! And for something different and magical this year the Sea Spray team have come up with some very festive options! Firstly, our very own Royal Pavilion is hosting the bearded fellow between the 19th and 23rd December together with a ‘fantasy tour’ of the palace; Tel: 03000 290 902. Or further afield you can go on the Bluebell railway’s ‘Santa Special’ train journey every weekend plus 23rd and 24th December; Tel: 01825 720805 – this stunning steam railway is located along the A23 on your way home from Brighton. Finally, an hour and a half drive away from Brighton towards Tunbridge Wells is the legendary Lapland UK which gives you a day pass to the magical woodland, your own elf, a stint in Santa’s toy workshop and cooking with Mother Christmas before visiting Santa’s house and iceskating! And talking about Mother Christmas, Sea Spray has played host to some great Mother Christmas’s this weekend on Brighton’s Santa Dash on the seafront!
- Brighton i360: Construction begin June 2014 !
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April