We have had lots of requests about where can you go to see Father Christmas! And for something different and magical this year the Sea Spray team have come up with some very festive options! Firstly, our very own Royal Pavilion is hosting the bearded fellow between the 19th and 23rd December together with a ‘fantasy tour’ of the palace; Tel: 03000 290 902. Or further afield you can go on the Bluebell railway’s ‘Santa Special’ train journey every weekend plus 23rd and 24th December; Tel: 01825 720805 – this stunning steam railway is located along the A23 on your way home from Brighton. Finally, an hour and a half drive away from Brighton towards Tunbridge Wells is the legendary Lapland UK which gives you a day pass to the magical woodland, your own elf, a stint in Santa’s toy workshop and cooking with Mother Christmas before visiting Santa’s house and iceskating! And talking about Mother Christmas, Sea Spray has played host to some great Mother Christmas’s this weekend on Brighton’s Santa Dash on the seafront!
- Rovo and system 7 @ The Concorde 2 on Sunday 9th of March
- Fallen Angel at the Theatre Royal Tuesday 4th-Saturday 8th of March
- Tonight’s The Night at The Theatre Royal, Monday 10th-Saturday 15th of March
- Sussex Beer and Cider Festival, Hove Town Hall Thursday 6th-Saturday 8th March
- Weekend offers at The Sea Spray Hotel !