The award-winning Zippos Circus is coming to Hove Lawns for Summer Season of performances from Wednesday 21st August until Tuesday 3rd September.
Some of the Sea Spray team have already been to this event and assured us it was a great day out !!!
SEA SPRAY hotel is proud to present you this extraordinary event…
Dinner in the Sky are experts in creating unique events that find their inspiration in the clouds…
Operating in 40 different countries, this extraordinary experience can be enjoyed from London to Sydney to Rio de Janeiro. The luxury table seats 22 guests who share a unique experience whilst suspended at 100 feet in the air. ‘Floating’ above the ordinary brings a whole new perspective to product launches, consumer promotions, corporate engagement and entertainment in the sky.
The Sky platform is perfect for anyone who wishes to transform an ordinary event or meeting into a magical, once in a lifetime occasion that will leave a lasting impression on their guests.
Dine in the sky
|Description:||A unique experience for members of the public. Try out the new British Airways in-flight menus up in the sky over Hove beach.|
|Date:||Every day between 22/08/2013 and 27/08/2013|
|Contact:||Get more information at www.dinnerinthesky.co.uk
Sea Spray Hotel propose you a fantastic day with Mickey Mouse…surprises, fun, love…Put on…your dancing shoes! Disney Live! is bringing a brand new, live stage show, starring favourite Disney characters to The Brighton Centre this summer.
Disney Live! Mickey’s Rockin’ Road Show plays at The Brighton Centre from 13th & 14th August 2013 and promises audiences a high-energy, fun-packed adventure led by Mickey Mouse and featuring a host of much loved Disney friends.
This live stage spectacular, produced by Feld Entertainment, whisks audiences on a wacky, fun-filled journey with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy as they embark on an hilarious talent search adventure filled with unexpected, exciting encounters and his best buddies. As this original storyline unfolds, families will sing, dance and laugh along with the ever-lovable Tigger; Cinderella and her conniving stepsisters; and Buzz Lightyear, Woody and friends from Disney Pixar’s Toy Story.
With this show, your dreams come true…like Cinderella!
Come and dance with the ever-lovable Tigger…SO CUTE!…
This show is for child, adults, and cow-boys…!!…
“In Disney Live! Mickey’s Rockin’ Road Show, fun knows no boundaries,” says Producer Kenneth Feld. “Audiences will feel like they’re seeing a cartoon come to life as they experience the humour, hijinks, twists and turns of Mickey’s road trip and talent show. The only rules are ‘cartoon rules,’ and anything goes.”
Welcome in the magic world of cartoons…
“Families will feel like they are travelling alongside Mickey and Minnie as they set off on an exciting theatrical excursion, right in their hometown,” Producer Alana Feld comments. “Disney Live! Mickey’s Rockin’ Road Show is a combination of hilarious escapades, hip music and modern choreography that fuse together to present the Disney characters like you’ve never seen them before.”
The excitement begins when Mickey and his pals decide to put on a talent show, with Mickey as the director, Minnie as the costume designer, Goofy as the clumsy stagehand and Donald in charge of the big ‘Ka-Pow!’ Realizing that they need more performers, the troupe embark on a road trip in Mickey’s fantastical bus, where they face a series of misadventures and eventually round up a few friends to help put on their show.
I’M WAITING FOR YOU!!
I WILL BE READY!
Adults & Children = £30.00, £22.00, £20.00, £18.00
Groups = £27.50, £19.50, £17.50, £15.50 (Group=10 or More)
Family = £87.00/£79.00/£81.00 (4 tickets)
Fortunately, the staff of the Sea Spray Hotel has discovered this amazing event only for you!
Expect to hear all the hits from the king himself including “Heartbreak Hotel” // “Hound Dog” // “Love Me Tender” // “All Shook Up” // “Jailhouse Rock” // “Suspicious Minds” // “Blue Suede Shoes” and many more!
Suspiciously Elvis with full live band returns to Concorde2 on the 36th anniversary of Elvis Presley’s death to celebrate the music of the King with his Las Vegas show. Not to be missed by any Elvis fan!
Plus DJ Dave Mumbles will be playing a set of all Elvis songs not performed during the show.
*** AGE RESTRICTION ***
Over 14′s are welcome, under 16′s must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18+), and I.D will be required.
Without either I.D and/or a responsible adult the venue reserves the right to refuse entry and the ticket will not be refundable.
See you soon!
Fri 9th Aug 2013
A weird and wonderful fright night special, bought to you by Tulleys Farm, Shocktober Fest. Suitable for over 18′s only. Includes a cone of free popcorn and a ‘Time Warp’ to remember. Fully stocked bar and fab food. Deck chairs available to hire or bring your own blankets. Audience participation and fancy dress welcome!!
A newly engaged couple have a breakdown in an isolated area and must pay a call to the bizarre residence of Dr. Frank-N-Furter. A place to stay is offered, but will Brad and Janet want to remain there? Especially when a large group of Transylvanians dance to the ‘Time Warp’!
Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon, Barry Bostwick
Please note, this is a ticket only event.
There will be giants in Brighton !!! Come to see if it is real in the Selfish Giant Maze with all the family!
Where? Royal Pavilion Gardens, Eastern Lawn
When? 4 July to 3 September: 11am-7pm
Inspired by Oscar Wilde’s ‘The Selfish Giant’, a fairy tale about a Giant who doesn’t want to share the garden he loves with children, but learns the error of his ways, the maze is being exclusively made for Brighton by the creators of the Royal Pavilion Ice Rink.
Shella Parkin, MD of Laine Ltd, said: “We wanted to create something amazing for the school summer holidays on the Eastern Lawns, in addition to our popular winter attraction. Our aim is to create a maze that looks as though it has always been there but somehow ‘out of view’. Our design is inspired by a story I’ve loved since I was a little girl and have read aloud to my own children.”
480 square metre maze, riddles, soundscapes and beautiful hidden garden rooms, evoking the four seasons in the Giant’s Garden. Sound effects, giant gardening tools, riddles and traditional games, such as Nine Men’s Morris and Fox and Geese, will startle and delight adults and children alike as they try to find their way to the centre of the maze. Is there a giant in the centre of the maze? You’ll have to visit to find out!
The attraction costs just £4 per person, making it affordable for families with children of all ages to enjoy and hopefully come back to more than once. Tickets can be purchased from the box office on site only and opening hours are 11am to 7pm.
The royal pavilion is only a 10 minute walk from Sea Spray
2. Bournemouth – usually known for its golden sands and large quota of retired folk, Bournemouth’s image has had a recent revamp. The seven miles of sand have been discovered by a more cosmopolitan crowd and ‘surfer chic’ style is making a mark. If traditional fun is more your style, the city has more than 250 beach huts for hire on a daily or weekly basis so you can make your own perfect cup of tea, even on the beach.www.bournemouth.co.uk/things-to-do/beach
3. Oxford – yes, we know it’s miles from the sea and most famous for its colleges and a rich academic history. But, why should all the coastal towns have all the fun? For the first time ever, this summer Castle Quarter now has an urban beach with 23 tonnes of sand, 8 palm trees and 50 deckchairs and a list of daily events from beach volleyball to petanque.www.thebigbangrestaurants.co.uk/#!oxford-beach/c1072
4. Cardiff – in another first, 300 tonnes of sand are being shipped in to the Welsh capital this summer for the city’s first urban beach, opening on July 27 in Cardiff Bay. Beachgoers will be able to relax under giant parasols or play in a sand pit and shallow water play area. Look out for music and entertainment, including beach soccer and volleyball. The beach will form part of the annual Cardiff festival. cardiffbay.co.uk/index.php/en
5. Nottingham’s famous summer ‘urban beach’ at Old Market Square is now in its fifth year and is open until September. A giant paddling pool, sandy beach area, café, rides and lots of free activities for all the family over the summer have been attracting the crowds.www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Buckets and spades at the ready if you head off to Camden
7. Swansea – watersports are big in Wales’s second city which has the five-mile stretch of the beach within walking distance of the shops. Walk along it to the west and it runs into Mumbles where you might even bump into movie star Catherine Zeta Jones. In the other direction, Swansea Bay hosts a thriving festival through until September. www.visitswanseabay.com
8. Sunderland – Not quite in the city, but certainly the sandy Roker beach is within walking distance of the city centre. Seaburn too is fairly unknown outside the North East, though popular with local walkers and surfers. www.nearestbeach.co.uk/sunderland
9. Liverpool – again…only just outside the city, Liverpool, in the North West, also has twobeaches, each within two miles, Fort Rock (great for families) and Crosby Beach, ideal for bird watching. www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/things-to-do-family/liverpool/Best-Beaches
10. Finally, St Andrews – actually this charming Scottish golf mecca is a town, rather than a city. But with two fabulous beaches it deserves a mention. One is the magnificent West Sands, where the famous opening sequence of Chariots of Fire was shot. Prince William and The Duchess of Cambridge met at university there too. wwww.visitscotland.com
Join Stephen Mangan as the effervescent, aristocratic fool Bertie Wooster and Matthew Macfadyen as his dutiful valet, Jeeves in the world premiere of the new stage play Perfect Nonsense featuring P.G. Wodehouse’s iconic double act.
When a perfectly delightful trip to the countryside takes a turn for the worse, Bertie Wooster is unwittingly called on to play matchmaker – reconciling the affections of his host’s drippy daughter Madeline Bassett with his newt-fancying acquaintance Gussie Fink-Nottle. If Bertie, ably assisted by the ever-dependable Jeeves, can’t pull off the wedding of the season he’ll be forced to abandon his cherished bachelor status and marry the ghastly girl for himself!
See you soon!
Tuesday 22nd October-Saturday 26th October 2013
At : the Theatre Royal Brighton