Melissa Etheridge has been a core Island Records artist since the release of her critically-acclaimed eponymous RIAA double-platinum debut album. Etheridge hit her commercial and artistic stride with her fourth album, Yes I Am, featuring the massive hit ‘Come to My Window,’ a searing song of longing that brought her second Best Female Rock Grammy. The album went six times platinum and spent more than two and a half years on the album chart. Her astounding success led Etheridge to receive a Juno award for International Entertainer of the Year in 1990, the Songwriter of the Year honor at the ASCAP Pop Awards in 1996, and the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 2007. 2011 has been an exciting year for Melissa. She made her Broadway debut as St. Jimmy in Green Day’s rock opera, American Idiot, and received her Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April
- Brighton Fringe Festival : 3rd May-1st June