The May Day Bank Holiday sees the return of the amazing food festival this year on the Hove Lawns on Brighton’s seafront. It has pop up restaurants like Jamie’s Italian and Dermot O’Leary’s Fishy Fishy as well as celebrity chefs performing live demonstrations and workshops! There are 100 food and drink producers also offering their culinary delights and some great cocktail making master classes! Tip: If you subscribe to Travel zoo as a Brighton subscriber you get 50% off the tickets and a show guide! Running Saturday May 4th and Sunday May 5th. The Sea Spray team are offering 15% off all room rates on Friday 3rd May so you can get to the festival bright and early Saturday morning!
- Rovo and system 7 @ The Concorde 2 on Sunday 9th of March
- Fallen Angel at the Theatre Royal Tuesday 4th-Saturday 8th of March
- Tonight’s The Night at The Theatre Royal, Monday 10th-Saturday 15th of March
- Sussex Beer and Cider Festival, Hove Town Hall Thursday 6th-Saturday 8th March
- Weekend offers at The Sea Spray Hotel !