The May Day Bank Holiday sees the return of the amazing food festival this year on the Hove Lawns on Brighton’s seafront. It has pop up restaurants like Jamie’s Italian and Dermot O’Leary’s Fishy Fishy as well as celebrity chefs performing live demonstrations and workshops! There are 100 food and drink producers also offering their culinary delights and some great cocktail making master classes! Tip: If you subscribe to Travel zoo as a Brighton subscriber you get 50% off the tickets and a show guide! Running Saturday May 4th and Sunday May 5th. The Sea Spray team are offering 15% off all room rates on Friday 3rd May so you can get to the festival bright and early Saturday morning!
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April
- Brighton Fringe Festival : 3rd May-1st June