Lots of camp smut and double entendres from the Lord of Mince! Julian has graciously agreed to extend his sell-out tour to bring even more joy to the people of Britain! Now 50 years old, he confesses he can’t stop now – and is a celebration of his 25 years in the camp spotlight: how he got there and how he refuses to leave! Wed 20th Oct, 7.30 pm at Brighton’s wonderful Corn Exchange, Brighton North Laines. Tickets £20 and camp cocktails at Sea Spray Boutique Hotel on arrival for anyone quoting Julian Clary for bookings that night! A must-see!!!
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April
- Brighton Fringe Festival : 3rd May-1st June