Jimmy Carr brings his unique edgy sense of humour to the Brighton Dome tonight and tomorrow night – his therapy is not to be taken if you have a sensitive disposition! Tickets £25, starts at 8 pm. The venue is a newly refurbished fantastic piece of Brighton heritage in the middle of Brighton’s new ‘Cultural Quarter’ and Sea Spray is a 5 minute walk away! Boutique rooms and fabulous special offers still available at Sea Spray Boutique Hotel for both nights!
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April
- Brighton Fringe Festival : 3rd May-1st June