Halloween comes early this year with the annual city centre Zombie walk and Sea Spray have a competition if you are out and about in town today! The dress code is gruesome, the meeting point is 3pm at Brighton station, the route is Queens road, North street to Brighton beach. Take part or stand back and watch the living dead take over the city! If you are there and take any great photos – will will publish them on our blog! If anyone spots them on the Brighton Wheel today and sends us a photo and we’ll send you an M&S gift card! Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org – enjoy!
- Brighton i360: Construction begin June 2014 !
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April