Check out our 10 ideas for keeping the kids entertained in Brighton & Hove over the October half term week.
And if you love Halloween, we’ve got some spooky ideas for 31st October too…
Top 10 Half-Term Events
- Shark Week – Sea Life Centre (20 October to 4 November) - to celebrate ‘European Shark Week’, join Sea Life Brighton for some exciting, interactive family activities to raise awareness about the conservation of sharks.
- Early Years Sessions – Brighton Museum (23 October and 6 November) - for 2-5 year olds, the sessions include storytelling and a museum expedition alongside themed art activities. From 10am-12pm, tickets £4.50, book in advance.
- WhaleFest and WhaleFest Fringe (25 to 28 October) - from virtual whale-watching trips to the chance to climb inside a whale this week-long festival celebrates all things ‘whale’!
- Early Years Sessions – Booth Museum (26 October) - for children aged 2-5, this ‘Dinosaurs’ themed session includes story telling and a museum expedition alongside art activities. From 10am-12pm. Tickets £4.50 – book in advance.
- Big Draw – Brighton , Hove and Booth Museum (29 to 31 October) - take part in the world’s biggest celebration of drawing, with a range of FREE drop-in drawing sessions. 10am-12pm and 2-4pm.
- Theatrical Make-Up Workshop – Brighton Dome (30 October) - a 1 day workshop taught by a professional TV, film and theatre make-up artist. Suitable for ages 15+. Tickets £20.
- How Did Lady Ellen Eat a Banana? – Preston Manor (1 November) - for ages 6+, this workshop is an introduction to the lost art of Edwardian etiquette. Fun activities for all the family – bring your own banana! Tickets from £4.
- Shoot the Wrx: Digital Animation – Brighton Museum (2 November) - produce an exciting film featuring paper cut-outs, comic books, toy monsters and robots. 1pm-3pm, £3, book in advance.
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run (4 November) – marvel at hundreds of vintage vehicles from around the world in this classic Brighton car run.
10. Lions Firework Display – Sussex County Cricket Ground - (5 November) celebrate Guy Fawke’s Night with a bang at the biggest single fireworks display in Sussex. Gates open at 6pm. Tickets from £5.
For Halloween in Brighton ideas, check out our Halloween page.
Sea Spray have some great midweek offers during half term call us now on 01273680332