Join us as we cycle this popular route from Brighton to Paris via cycle paths, canal paths and country roads lead by our exerienced cycling team.
On Wednesday 22nd August the journey will begin in Brighton. Our first short ride will take us to Newhaven. Over the next three days we will be cycling through northern France with an average of 45-50 miles a day. We will arrive in Paris at the Arc de Triomphe on Saturday 25th August. The following day will be spent exploring the wonders of Paris before returning home on the EuroStar.
- Brighton i360: Construction begin June 2014 !
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April