Join us as we cycle this popular route from Brighton to Paris via cycle paths, canal paths and country roads lead by our exerienced cycling team.
On Wednesday 22nd August the journey will begin in Brighton. Our first short ride will take us to Newhaven. Over the next three days we will be cycling through northern France with an average of 45-50 miles a day. We will arrive in Paris at the Arc de Triomphe on Saturday 25th August. The following day will be spent exploring the wonders of Paris before returning home on the EuroStar.
- Rovo and system 7 @ The Concorde 2 on Sunday 9th of March
- Fallen Angel at the Theatre Royal Tuesday 4th-Saturday 8th of March
- Tonight’s The Night at The Theatre Royal, Monday 10th-Saturday 15th of March
- Sussex Beer and Cider Festival, Hove Town Hall Thursday 6th-Saturday 8th March
- Weekend offers at The Sea Spray Hotel !