If you’re coming down to Brighton this August or September, our seaside city is the first city anywhere in the world to host the spectacular Wild Planet exhibition on the seafront promenade between the Brighton Pier and West Pier! Eighty of the best images owned by the Natural History Museum, London from the world’s most prestigious wildlife photography competition! The team at Sea Spray love these and they really are a great way to spend half an hour whilst you eat your ice-cream! Runs to 26th September 2010.
- Rovo and system 7 @ The Concorde 2 on Sunday 9th of March
- Fallen Angel at the Theatre Royal Tuesday 4th-Saturday 8th of March
- Tonight’s The Night at The Theatre Royal, Monday 10th-Saturday 15th of March
- Sussex Beer and Cider Festival, Hove Town Hall Thursday 6th-Saturday 8th March
- Weekend offers at The Sea Spray Hotel !