If you’re coming down to Brighton this August or September, our seaside city is the first city anywhere in the world to host the spectacular Wild Planet exhibition on the seafront promenade between the Brighton Pier and West Pier! Eighty of the best images owned by the Natural History Museum, London from the world’s most prestigious wildlife photography competition! The team at Sea Spray love these and they really are a great way to spend half an hour whilst you eat your ice-cream! Runs to 26th September 2010.
- Brighton & Hove Camera Club: Mon 24th March – Thu 3rd April
- The Chocolate Festival : Brighton Dome on Sat 29th and Sund 30th of March
- Banks @ The Concorde 2 on Saturday 29th March
- Mirranda Hart at the Brighton Center on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of April
- Brighton Fringe Festival : 3rd May-1st June